Warehouse Associate - Receiving
- Employment Type
We are seeking a Warehouse I for our Atlantis Receiving department.
Ensure appropriate paperwork for all merchandise and is completed accurately. Maintain file of purchase orders to be received. Check incoming merchandise for quantity, description, and damage and reporting any discrepancies. Delivers parcels or items to proper department. Ability to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly throughout the day. Work is performed varying temperatures in order to select product from refrigerated, frozen and dry picking locations. Requires the ability to read and write English, to count, and properly identify products.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Enters items received into inventory system.
- Routes items to departments.
- Uses hand truck or 6-wheel cart to move, convey, or hoist shipments from receiving platform to storage or work area.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This position is expected to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Occasionally required to stand; sit and climb or balance.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Recreation/Fitness and Team Member discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement