Warehouse Receiving Associate, Day Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Warehouse Receiving Associate. The Warehouse I Associate will ensure that appropriate paperwork for all merchandise is accurately completed and will maintain file of purchase orders to be received, check incoming merchandise for quantity, description, damage, and reporting any discrepancies. Delivers parcels or items to proper department.
Full Time Day Shift
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Enters items received into inventory system.
- Routes items to departments.
- Uses hand truck or 6-wheel cart to move, convey, or hoist shipments from receiving platform to storage or work area.
This position is expected to occasionally lift and/or move up to 51 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Occasionally required to stand; sit and climb or balance.
- Must be at least 18.
- Ability to lift 51 lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Required to work under varying temperatures in order to select product from refrigerated, frozen and dry picking locations.
- Ability to read and write English, to count, and properly identify products.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Recreation/Fitness and Team Member discounts
- Discounted RTC Pass
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement